From Pre-K to Kindergarten or to 1st Grade
Kindergartners love discovering the world around them and how it works. Their enthusiasm to learn how to read and understand math is an excellent start for necessary reading and math skills, from recognizing letters to identifying sounds to learning to read words and count and order numbers with understanding. Give your children confidence; they need to build a strong foundation for reading and math for their elementary school years.
Our kindergarten reading and math tutor will help your child learn:
- Recognize and name uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Phonemic awareness.
- Identify sounds associated with letters.
- Track words from left to right on a page.
- Build sight vocabulary and word recognition.
- Read simple one-syllable words.
- Predict outcomes and ask and answer questions about a story.
- Count the number of objects in a set.
- Begin to match number words to numerals.
- Identify and describe shapes, including squares, triangles, circles, and rectangles.
- Compare and order objects of different shapes, sizes, heights, and lengths.
Online phonics tutor:
- Learn more about how one on one kindergarten learning
Kindergarten reading tutor:
- Learn more about how one-on-one kindergarten reading makes a different