The five competencies are:
- Self–awareness: Recognizing one’s own emotions, thoughts, and values and how their behavior influences others.
- Self-management: To self-regulate one’s emotions, thoughts, and behaviors in different situations.
- Social awareness: To understand others have a different perspective and empathize with other’s feelings.
- Relationship skills: The ability to establish individuals and group relationships.
- Responsible choice-making: The ability to make behavioral choices and social interaction involvement.