KOTY Reading Program Includes
Our reading programs are live instruction with educators designed to support each child’s individual needs in a One-on-One private setting OR in a Small Group setting. Our whole-child approach is through SEL and academics because when an educator reaches the whole child, we improve reading skills and life.
Is your child behind in reading, vocabulary, and spelling? Is it possible to advance or expose them to the following year’s skills? Or reinforce skills from the previous year?
Spelling, phonics, and vocabulary
Building strong and confident readers
Fostering the Love of Reading with REAL Teachers!
Reading Skills that transfer over into your child’s classroom and life!
We are beginning with your child’s current reading and spelling level.
- Improve reading fluency and speed with skilled educators that customize learning in a small group setting.
- Learn effective reading comprehension strategies
- Learn to read with FUN and Engaging reading material
- K years to 2nd Grade develop essential phonics skills and spelling.
- 3rd to 5th Grade, develop spell accuracy, comprehension, and vocabulary strategies
- Improve Overall Grammar Skills
- KOTY Rapport Building Method and more with our students!
- Our online reading program targets and builds essential skills to become a successful and avid reader.
- Our reading program focuses on building phonemic awareness, reading fluency, and comprehension, improving the ability to decode and encode words. In addition, we work on visualization, note-taking, critical thinking, and more.
Start with Us!
Direct Call Today:
Using an SMS:
KOTY Reading Program Structure
- Reading Program (Grades PreK-5th Grade) Structure
- 30 or 60 Minutes Sessions
- 12 Weeks Week Reading Program
- At-Home and Online
- Live Instruction with REAL Educators!
- Learning that fits your need either:
- Private One-on-One
- Customized Small Group Learning Setting (3-6 Students)
KOTY Learning Done RIGHT
How We Work!
- Live Instruction Real Teachers
- Private One-on-One (not in a group) OR Small-Group Setting
- Customized Path
- Weekly Reading Passages
- Reading Comprehension Questions
- Reading Fluency Drills
- Phonics and Spelling Activities
- Graphic Organizer Forms
- Executive Function Activities
- Social-Emotional Learning Activities