EFFECTIVE: January 1, 2021
For Parents of Children under the age of 13
Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard is committed to protecting your child’s privacy. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) For any user under the age of 13, whose personal information we collect, we must have permission from such user’s parent or legal guardian before we collect or use any personal information of such user on the Site. You are welcome to contact us to review any personal information we have collected about your child. You may request that we delete this information or specify that we collect no more of your child’s information.
We will need to verify the identity of anyone requesting information about a child under the age of 13 to ensure that the person is, in fact, the child’s parent or legal guardian.
Thank you for considering “Kids on the Yard” Tutoring and Kids Life Coaching, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Limitless Virtue LLC, a Florida corporation company doing business as “Kids on the Yard”.
Throughout this agreement, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of each. The list is not all-encompassing, and no definition should be considered binding to the point that it renders this Agreement nonsensical:
All services that we provide or that are offered through the “Website” or “this Website,” including Software as a Service, and In-Person, are referred to herein as “Services”.
“Site” refers to our website, https://kidsontheyard.com, and his affiliates domains.
“KidsOnTheYard” or “Kids on the Yard” or “Our Company” or “LimitlessV”, refers to our company, known as Limitless Virtue LLC; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context in which the word is used.
“You” refers to a parent or guardian who pays for access to the Services as well as the student who accesses or uses the Services. If you are a parent, guardian, or another person who enables a child to access the Services, you agree to stand in the shoes of such a child for the purposes of making us whole in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against a child, if not for his or her age.
If someone else is paying for (or authorizing) your tutoring account, you agree to print this document and hand it to them.
“Age of Majority” or “Minors”, refers to the age of the student, All states define an “age of majority”, usually 18. Persons younger than this age are considered minors and must be under the care of a parent or guardian unless they are emancipated. In some states, a “minor” can mean a person under age 16, 17, 18, or 21.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. Any such modifications will become effective immediately upon posting to the site and your continued use of the site, Services and/or Software constitutes your agreement to such modifications. You agree to periodically review the current version of these Terms as posted on the site.
- Term of Service, this document:
- Web sites Term of Use – additional parts related to online services:
- Trademark Notice:
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Complaints:
- Abuse Policy:
- Anti Spam Policy:
- Refund Policy – additional parts related to online services and sales of goods:
2. The Information We Collects and Receives
The categories of information that are collected will depend upon the nature of your interaction(s) with Limitless Virtue LLC “Kids on the Yard”.
- We collect contact information. When you submit an inquiry through the Site, we collect your name, email address, and phone number if provided, along with general information about the nature of your inquiry. When you create an account through the Site, we will also collect your username, password, mailing address, and other information related to providing you services through the Site.
- We collect payment information from customers. If you make a purchase with us, we (or our business partner(s) who process payment transactions for us) may collect your billing or other financial information in order to process the transaction(s). Please note that we do not store payment credit or debit card numbers.
- We collect professional and education-related information from tutors, instructors, and experts. Tutors, instructors, and experts (“Professionals”) who seek to enter into independent contractor agreements with Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard are asked to provide additional personal information in support of the Professional’s respective skills and experience, as well as a social security number or taxpayer-identification number for tax purposes, as necessary to facilitate payment and to comply with legal obligations. Professionals also have choices about the information the Professional chooses to include on the Professional’s profile on the Site once under contract, such as education, work experience, skills, city or area, likes or interests, photo, etc.
- We collect payment information for Professionals. If you are a contracted Professional through the Site, then we (or our business partner(s) who process payment transactions for us) will collect bank account or other financial information in order to facilitate payments to you based upon invoices you submit through the Site and in conjunction with your signed independent contractor agreement.
- We collect information you submit or otherwise provide or authorize us to collect. We collect the information you post on our Site. This includes comments, documents, videos, or photos. We also collect any other information you may provide to us or authorize us to collect, including any other identifier that permits the ability to contact you. If you communicate with Limitless Virtue “Kids on the Yard” by e-mail; post messages to forums; make telephone or cell phone calls or texts; communicate through electronic devices or other interactive devices; complete online forms, surveys, sweepstakes, or contest entries; or communicate with Limitless Virtue “Kids on the Yard” by any means, any information provided in such communication may be collected by Limitless Virtue LLC “Kids on the Yard”.
- We collect demographic information and information about your interests. We may collect information such as your zip code, gender, age, income, household or lifestyle information, and information about your interests and preferences.
- We collect SMS, and Phone calls logs. All our calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
- We collect information through surveys, testimonials, comments, reviews, and blogs. You may decide to participate in a survey, to provide a review, to provide a testimonial, to comment on a blog or social media post, etc. If you decide to participate or comment, then you may provide certain information that may include personal information. In addition, we may post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our Site which may contain personally identifiable information; however, when that happens, we obtain the customer’s consent via email or other means prior to posting the testimonial authorizing us to post their name along with their testimonial.
- We collect internet and electronic network activity information, such as device and usage information. We may collect information about your browser type, language preference, referring site, subsequent site, and date/time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Users use the Site. We may collect information about your operating system, Internet Service provider information and IP addresses and other device identifiers, such as mobile device information. In addition, we may collect information about your use of our Site, unique views, originating sites, etc., including through the use of tracking technologies (See section pertaining to Tracking Technologies). A User browsing the Site without registering an account or affirmatively providing personally identifiable information to Limitless Virtue “Kids on the Yard” does so anonymously.
3. For Online Tutoring and Classes
- If Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard does not receive your consent prior to the date of a group class, your child will be able to view the session live, but will not be allowed to ask questions or participate in class discussion.
- If Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard does not receive your consent prior to the date of a one-on-one session, your child record session will not be shared.
|TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT||Your child’s voice and image (categorized as Personal Information under COPPA regulations) may be recorded as part of their participation in a tutoring session or group class. In addition, your child’s name will be used during the session(s).|
|HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION||Our tutors and specialists utilize Zoom video conferencing (https://zoom.us/) to connect with your child one-on-one or as part of a group class. The video and audio for these sessions will be recorded and shared only with session participants.|
We never require your child to disclose more information than necessary to productively participate in one-on-one sessions or group classes.
|HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION||Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard provides full-length video and audio recordings of tutoring sessions and group classes only to the participants of each session. We offer this service to allow students and parents to review lessons at their leisure. Recordings of group classes will be password protected.|
We never share your child’s personal information with third parties without your express permission.
|YOUR CONTROL OVER THIS INFORMATION||You may review your child’s recorded session(s) at any time after you receive a private link to the recording. Recordings will be made available to participants within 24-48 hours of each session.|
You may at any time direct us to cease any further recordings that include your child or to delete your child’s personal information. If your child is participating in an upcoming group class and you request to opt out of recordings, your child will be able to view the session live but will not be allowed to ask questions or participate in class discussion.
|HOW LONG WE KEEP AUDIO or VIDEO RECORDING||Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard is not keeping Audio/Video records for 90 days or less. All Video/Audio recordings will be deleted after 90 days.|
4. How Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard Uses Information
Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard may use personally identifiable information collected through the Site for the following reasons:
- for the specific purposes for which the information was collected;
- to fulfill a contractual obligation;
- to contact Users regarding Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard’ live-learning platform;
- to communicate to Users regarding products and services offered through Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard, its parent, subsidiaries, and trusted affiliates;
- to maintain and improve its products, services, and sites;
- To make your tutoring sessions personal;
- to provide support;
- to enhance Users’ experience with Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard;
- to inform Users of offerings that may be of interest;
- to process payments;
- for business planning, marketing, advertising and sales purposes;
- for information security purposes;
- to defend its legal rights;
- to efficiently maintain its business; and
- to comply with applicable law.
You trust us with your Personal Information. So, we do everything we can to make sure your information is safe in our systems.
5. Information Sharing
We may share information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- We share information with our service providers and third-party vendors.
For example, we contract with third-party vendors for services such as email, hosting, cloud storage, maintenance, backup and analysis, communications software, marketing, business strategy, banking, payment processing, professional services, background checks, etc. We also share non-personal information (such as aggregate user statistics, de-identified information, demographic information, etc.) with third parties such as advertisers, content providers, and analytics providers.
- We share information within the Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard family of companies and brands.
- We may share information with a Professional related to a student.
In conducting the matching process between a student and a Professional, we may share a student’s information with the Professional who may provide or will be providing tutoring or instruction to the student so that the Professional may evaluate the engagement and personalize and tailor the tutoring/instruction to the student. In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the User’s interaction with Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard.
- We will share information to the extent that we are required to do so by law or to protect the company or others.
Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard may disclose personally identifiable information at the request of law enforcement or governmental agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, to establish, protect, or exercise Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard’ legal or other rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law. Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard may disclose personally identifiable information in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of a User or any other person. Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate or prevent a violation by User of any contractual or other relationship with Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard or the perpetration of any illegal or harmful activity.
- We may share information in connection with any business acquisition, sale, or merger or in connection with investor relations.
Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard may disclose or transfer personally identifiable information collected from Users in connection with or in contemplation of a sale of its assets or business or a merger, consolidation, or other reorganization of its business. Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from Users to investors and potential partners.
Users may always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard and our analytics and marketing providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts (collectively “cookies”), to analyze trends, administer the Site, track Users’ movements around the Site, and to gather demographic information about our User base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
We implement Google Analytics features that use Display Advertising information for Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, by going to the Google Analytics opt-out page.
7. Local shared object “LSOs”
Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use LSOs (see WiKi for more details) such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
8. Behavioral Targeting
9. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
- Updating your account information:
If you have an account, you may be able to review the information you provided to us by logging into your account page and adjusting the settings under the “Account” tab.
- Email communications:
If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can update your preferences by accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt-out of future emails; however, please note that you will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or services you have requested. You may also submit a request to us here.
- Telephone/Text communications:
If you receive an unwanted call or message from us, you can update or phone preferences by accessing your phone preferences in your account settings page, or you can send a Do Not Call request to us at the following email address: [email protected] Regarding text messages, you may opt-out of SMS by replying “STOP” to the message received.
- Do Not Track and other similar signals:
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” or other similar feature; however, given that there is not a uniform way for browsers to communicate this signal, the Site does not currently support these signals.
Cookies and Internet-based Advertising:
You may stop, restrict, or remove the placement of cookies on your device by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners. These may be accessed at sites such as www.aboutads.info/choices.
- Deletion or Other Request:
To request deletion of your information or for another request regarding your information, please complete the form request here. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe or otherwise in accordance with applicable law. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In addition to filling out the above-referenced request form, requests can be emailed to [email protected] For state-specific information or related rights, please see the state-specific sections below.
10. Data Retention
11. Security of Information
Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process transactions on our behalf or to provide tutoring services, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Information about each User that is maintained on Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard’ systems is protected using industry-standard security measures. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at [email protected] However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from its systems will be completely secure. Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard is not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures relating to the Site by any User or third parties.
Your security is a priority, and we strive to provide a safe and secure environment for our customers; however, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure. If you do not feel comfortable sending your financial/credit card over the Internet, contact us, and we will be happy to fill your order over the phone.
12. Data Storage Location
We are a US-based company and operate web servers hosted primarily in the US. Our hosting provider is Google cloud or/and Amazon web service. For more information, please see: Google Cloud Trust & Security policy, which includes compliance, GDPR, Privacy. Amazon AWS Privacy Notice. We are using public CDN (Content Delivery Network) to provide high availability and performance by distributing the service spatially relative to end-users.
13. Links to 3rd Party Sites
Please note that the Site may contain links to other Sites. These linked sites may not be operated or controlled by Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard. Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard is not responsible for the privacy practices of these or any other Sites, and you access these Sites entirely at your own risk. Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard recommends that you review the privacy practices of any other Sites that you choose to visit.
Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard is based, and this Site is hosted, in the United States of America. If User is from from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law and User is visiting, accessing, or otherwise using the Site, please note that any personally identifiable information that User provides to Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard will be transferred to the United States. Any such personally identifiable information provided will be processed and stored in the United States by Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard or a service provider acting on its behalf. By providing personally identifiable information to Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard, User hereby specifically and expressly consents to such transfer and processing and the uses and disclosures set forth herein.
14. Social Media Widgets
16. Tutor Profiles/Bios
If you are contracted as a Professional through the Site, then the profile you create on our Site will be publicly accessible unless otherwise indicated. You may change the privacy settings of your profile and make it non-public through your account portal, or as otherwise set forth in the terms of your independent contractor agreement.
17. Children’s Privacy
Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard is committed to safeguarding the information each User entrusts to Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard and believes that every User should know how it utilizes the information collected from each User. Other than free information and materials that do not require any registrations or identifying information, the Site is not directed at children under 13 years of age, and Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age online. For purposes of using the Site as a platform to connect with tutors, Parents may supply information such as name or age of their children in order for Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard to assist facilitate the connection between student and tutor. Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard may store this information in a secure digital format. Parents or guardians of children under 13 years of age may review or have deleted any personal information previously provided by the child, parent, or guardian that is ultimately collected by Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard, if any, to connect the child with a tutor. If you seek to review or delete such information, contact Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard at the below phone number or email address indicating what you would like to have done and Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard will contact you for purposes of taking the requested action, including but not limited to refusing to permit the information’s further collection or use.
If you choose to use our referral service to refer a friend about our Site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting the referral to visit the Site. Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
19. Your Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada Revised Statute Section 603A permits a User that resides in Nevada the right to submit a verified request that Limitless Virtue / Kids on the Yard not sell such User’s covered information. Nevada law defines “sale” to mean the exchange of certain types of personal information for monetary consideration to a person for the person to license or sell the information to additional persons. We do not currently sell personal information as defined under Nevada Revised Statute Section 603A. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you may still submit a verified request by completing the request form here to opt out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. We will verify your request using information associated with your account, including email address, and may need to request additional information.
20. Your California Privacy Rights
Subject to certain limitations, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California consumers the right to: request disclosure about what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell; request to delete their personal information; opt out of any “sale” of personal information; and not be discriminated against for exercising such rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by completing the request form here. You may also submit a request by emailing [email protected]
We will verify your request using information provided in the request, as compared against information associated with your account, including verification of the email address that was listed in the request form. We may need to request additional information in order to verify your identity. Depending upon the type of request you make, we may require a signed declaration under penalty of perjury stating that you are the individual whose personal information is being requested. If you use an authorized agent to submit a request, we may require that the authorized agent provide proof of your written permission, and that you verify your identity directly with us.
|Category of Information||Explanation|
|Identifiers, such as your name, street address, phone number, IP address, or email address||We use this information to respond to your questions, to communicate with you, for marketing purposes, to enable you to participate in our offerings, and for other business purposes.|
|Commercial information, such as purchase history||Records of purchases or other histories.|
|Internet and electronic network activity||We may use this information to improve our services, to better understand the visitors who come to our Site and what content is of interest to them.|
|Geographic location information||We may use this information to improve the quality, security, and relevance of our services and for other business purposes.|
|Other electronic information, such as information you post in a public space||We may use this information to provide the services, and for other business services.|
|Inferences drawn from the above||We use this information to personalize your experience with us, to understand other profile preferences, characteristics, trends, abilities, and aptitudes, and for other business purposes.|
22. Contact US
Kids on the Yard / Limitless Virtue LLC 3479 NE 163rd St, Suite #1069 North Miami Beach, Florida 33160 U.S.A EIN: 46-5310368 [email protected]