Throughout this Agreement, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of each. The list is not all-encompassing and no definition should be considered binding to the point that it renders this Agreement nonsensical:
“Agreement” refers to these Trademark Legal Notice.
All services that we provide or that are offered through the “Website” or “this Website”, including Software as a Service, are referred to herein as “Services”
“Site” refers to our website, https://kidsontheyard.com.
“KidsOnTheYard” refers to our company, known as “Kids on the Yard”; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context in which the word is used.
“You” refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with LimitlessV.
Trademark Legal Notice
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.
- Apple, Mac, MacBook, and iMac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Microsoft, Excel, Word, and Outlook are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All other trademarks cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
- NETAPP, and the marks listed at www.netapp.com/TM are trademarks of NetApp, Inc., registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide.
- IBM, IBM TotalStorage, z/zSeries, p/pSeries, x/xSeries, and other trademarks are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide.
- ORACLE, STORAGETEK, POWDERHORN, SUN MICROSYSTEMS, and SUN CLASSIC are trademarks of Oracle or its affiliates, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide.
- SPARC is a trademark of Sparc International, Inc. registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide.
- CISCO®, and CATALYST® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates, in the United States and certain other countries.
- HP, HPE, 3PAR, PROLIANT, PROCURVE, SURESTORE, are trademarks of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or its subsidiaries, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide.
- Dell, EMC, Dell EMC, and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell, Inc. or its subsidiaries, registered or used in many jurisdictions worldwide.
- Hello Elementor Theme by ThemeFusion
- Avada Theme by ThemeFusion
- SHUTTERSTOCK, under VISUAL CONTENT LICENSES.
- Envato Elements Pty Ltd. Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- PayPal Services
Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and/or names or their products and are the property of their respective owners. We disclaims proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, We (“KidsOnTheYard”) may change its Trademark Legal Notice from time to time. We (“KidsOnTheYard”) encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Trademark Legal Notice. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the change log below, and, in some cases, we may provide additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage, or sending you a notification through email or your dashboard). Your further use of the Services after a change to our Trademark Legal Notice will be subject to the updated policy.
Date format: (Year – Month – Day)
Revision 2020 – 10 – 22:
- Adding copyright Zoho due to removing the bookly plugin from our sites and integrating ZOHO crm
Revision 2020 – 04 – 05:
- Appending copyright and Trademark for (Elementor, Elements Envato)
Revision 2019 – 08 – 15: