After School Tutoring
There’s nothing like challenging homework assignments to create a space of stress and frustration for both you and your child. However, suppose your child typically keeps up in class but struggles with homework assignments or new concepts. In that case, homework tutors are a great support! With homework help support, it can lower frustration, boost comprehension, and learn how to apply new skills learned in school that day—leading to higher scores and better performance in class overall. Not to mention a lot less stress at home in the evenings!
Kids on the Yard State Certified Teachers prepare customized lessons based on their student’s academic and emotional intelligence growth. We work alongside school curriculum and state standards to ensure their educational development is aligned with their classroom.
All our tutors have in-classroom experience and have worked with students with varying abilities and learning styles throughout their careers.
Our teachers lead engaging tutoring sessions personalized for your child, whether you choose in-person or online. And, rest assured, our online is different than what students experienced this year in large, online classrooms.
Homework Help Support:
- Build confidence, and both parent and child feel fully supported in the process. Sessions are tailored to your child’s individual needs, so new concepts click.
Improve comprehension and master skills:
- Our homework tutors ensure your child can apply new skills and deepen learning with different concepts. Helping kids reinforce skills is the key to getting concepts to stick!
Feel more confident and less stressed:
- Our homework tutors share instant feedback and recognition for every skill learned to turn frustration into high fives. It makes homework a lot less stressful and a lot more fun.
Hone the essential skills needed for school in real-time
Our homework tutors chimes into a child’s school curriculum, so we complement the everyday learning!
Start with Us!
Direct Call Today:
Using an SMS:
School Trust Kids on the Yard – Here’s Why You Can, Too
Personalized learning for grades PreK-12 results in 3x faster math, reading, and writing growth.
Your child will:
- Receive supplemental support to keep the learning going
- Receive support to grasp foundational concepts and begin to develop a more positive outlook
- Grow more self-driven and motivated
- Develop and master the right skills for school and beyond
Our Highly Customized Approach to Tutoring Delivers Results
Whether your students need to master core foundational skills or learn complex advanced concepts, our educators provide supplemental support that leads to more significant learning. You’ll see how our approach translates to school and all areas of life.
- Here’s how we customize our programs to fit your child’s unique needs:
- With our KOTY Rapport-Building Method, well-trained tutor, and Social Emotional Learning program, children learn from the best and from an educator who genuinely cares for them.
- Balancing tailored instruction with independent practice, so every session advances your child’s skills while also being fun. (Yes, fun!)
- Our passionate educators foster your child’s love of learning, so concepts click and comprehension soars, developing them into all-around successful learners.
- Our tutors collaborate with you to ensure progress and goals are made in core areas.