Tutoring with the Whole Child in Mind!™
Your family will discover learning solutions where students thrive academically and Social Emotionally at Kids on the Yard.
Live Tutor/Teacher via Online or In-Person
Educators create a warm, welcoming, structured learning setting that has been perfected over the last two decades. Our highly customized, tailored approach to each lesson works for your child’s specific needs, from math, reading, and writing to homework and study skills support to test prep.
Your child’s confidence boost will reach whole new heights! Soon, you’ll see bigger smiles at the start of a school day and a lot less stress at the end of the day at home.
Parents Trust Kids on the Yard– Here’s Why You Can, Too
With a team that has more than 45 years of experience in the world of education, we’ve learned a thing or two about kids and families!
Personalized learning for grades PreK-12 results in 3x faster math, reading, and writing growth.
Your child will:
- Receive supplemental support to keep the learning going
- Receive support to grasp foundational concepts and begin to develop a more positive outlook
- Grow more self-driven and motivated
- Develop and Master the right skills for school and beyond
Start with Us!
Direct Call Today:
Using an SMS:
Tutors for every academic need
From students with 504 plans to students who need ESL support, our team of tutor/teacher include:
- Special Education (IEP/504) and Learning Differences
- English Language Learners (ELL/ESL)
- Enrichment Programs
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL)
- And more
Highly Customized Approach to Tutoring Delivers Results
Whether your child needs to master core foundational skills or learn complex advanced concepts, our educators provide supplemental support that leads to more significant learning. You’ll see how our approach translation to school and all areas of life.
Here’s how we customize our programs to fit your child’s unique needs:
- KOTY Rapport-Building Method, our well-trained tutor, through our Social Emotional Learning program, children learn from the best and from an educator that genuinely cares for them.
- Evaluate your child’s strengths and opportunities for growth to meet them exactly where they are at so we know where to start academically.
- Create customized lessons that are based on their personal interest combined with your child’s learning skill level and pace, so your child feels engaged and motivated – never frustrated, rushed or bored.
- Balancing tailored instruction with independent practice, so every session advances your child’s skills while also being fun (yes, fun!)
- Passionate educators foster your child’s love of learning, so concepts click and comprehension soars, developing them into all-around successful learners.
- Tutors collaborate with you to ensure goals and progress are made in core areas.