How Our Service Works
Find the Perfect Tutoring Job
Choosing the right tutor
How do we compare?
Numbers can help
Transparency is key to any relationship
Private tutoring is not always effective in raising academic achievement; and in some schools students commonly skip classes or sleep through lessons because they are tired after excessive external study.
This means that the shadow system can make regular schooling less efficient.
Teachers who spend more time focusing on private lessons than regular classes can cause greater inefficiencies in the mainstream school system. Situations in which teachers provide extra private lessons for pupils for whom they are already responsible in the public system can lead to corruption.
- Knowledge of subject matter
- Ability to effectively communicate subject matter
- Application of different learning strategies including active learning and peer-to-peer techniques
- Ability to listen and answer questions during tutoring sessions
- Set goals and/or expectations during the first few sessions
Q & A for on-line Tutor
It’s free to join Kids on the Yard. There is no subscription required or fees to list your services.
You keep 80% of each transaction.
Pre Screen process
Opening your account
Start receiving a direct requests to your mailbox