🎅Merry Christmas 🎄 Happy Holidays 🌟 Happy New Years
A Word from our Founder
For nearly two decades, Kids on the Yard has grown beyond a passion project supporting my own students in my classroom to a nationwide company and have gained legs worldwide. But for many years, it was just me!
I call Kids on the Yard, my grateful surprise from the Heavens above.
I love little people, and we are blessed that Kids on the Yard positively impact your children’s daily lives in their SEL journey and academic growth.
We have created authentic and organic learning solutions for all learners through our Whole Child Tutoring Approach.
🎄In the past year, the Kids on the Yard team:
- Provided Live On-Line lessons that have reached thousands of students nationwide
- Expanded our Paraprofessional (Shadow Support) Program
- Expanded our Homeschool One-on-One Live On-Line lessons
- Expanded our Specilites Department to reach students with extraordinary needs such as Dyslexia, Autism, and more
- Delivered ONLY customized lessons to every student for every lesson
- Customized Homeschooling program from Pre-K to High School
- Full Roster of State-Certified Teachers
- Been featured on CBS, NBC NEWS NOWS, and other major media outlets
- Collaborated with Wall Street Journal on Educational Content
- Revamped all our tutoring programs to enhance the student experience
- We developed a Mentor Program that now features a collaboration of two educators pre-child
- Creating new tools to evaluate and assess student progress monthly
- We are creating new tools of guided curriculum for our FAB teachers centered around each learner’s personalized needs.
- We have developed a new platform for the parent’s experience with Kids on the Yard to begin earlier in 2022.
As we look to the new year, our vision and mission are clear to continue building learning solutions that work!
We are honored to partner with and work alongside such devoted educators and families to improve our child’s lives and give them the gift of learning!